IDO Promo Video 2016
Free livestream of 3rd IDO Gala World Event!
Some great news for all that want to watch the IDO Gala World event 2017,
that will be held on Saturday, 09.12.2017 at 20h CET.
This edition will be a special one, in memory of IDO Honorary President
Mr. William Fowler, Jr.
Please, forward this link to your dancers.
FREE live stream for GALA: www.imprezylive.pl
START LIST IS ONLINE !
The 3rd IDO Gala Event will take place in Hotel Ossa, Congress and Spa, near Warsaw, Poland on Saturday December 9th, 2017.
The event will be held in the memory of William E. Fowler Jr., IDO Honorary President!
Check out our GALA TAB for more info and our FB Page for presentation of #GALANOMINEES and #GALAADJUDICATORS
See in Poland :)
3rd IDO GALA WORLD EVENT IS NEAR!
The 3rd IDO GALA WORLD EVENT, will take place in Hotel Ossa, Congress and Spa, near Warsaw, Poland on Saturday, 9th of December 2017.
Visit our Facebook page for more info. See you there :)
IDO WORLD SHOW DANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2017 A SUCCESS!
The International Dance Organization is delighted with the outcome of the recent IDO World Show Dance Championships for 2017 that was organised in Riesa, Germany.
Russia took 10 gold medals, Slovenia won 3 gold medals, whilst Czech Republic, South Africa and Slovakia winning one gold medal respectively.
#ILoveIDO #IDOWorldDance #IDORiesaShow
Information about IDO-EUSA University Championships 2017
Dear IDO National Member Organizations,
I would like to invite all dancers that are students to take part at the third year of IDO-EUSA UNIVERSITY CHAMPIONSHIPS that will be held in conjunctions with our prestigious World Championships as follows:
- 03.12.2017-06.12.2017 at the IDO World Modern&Contemporary Championships in Ossa, Poland for ADULT MODERN&CONTEMPORARY solo female and male.
Student female solo Modern, date: 03.12.2017
Student male solo Modern, date: 06.12.2017
- 06.12.-10.12.2017 at the IDO European Ballet&Jazz Championships in Ossa, Poland for ADULT JAZZ solo female and male.
Student female solo Jazz, date: 06.12.2017
Student male solo Jazz, date: 07.12.2017
All enrolments must be done by the national organizations or by the students themselves through a special enrolment system that is on the IDO SPORT Sub-Website www.ido-sport.org !
All competitions are held in accordance with the IDO Rules and Regulations and are adjudicated by the IDO licensed Adjudicators.
THERE ARE NO EXTRA REGISTRATION FEES OR STARTING FEES FOR DANCERS THAT ARE ALREADY REGISTERED IN IDO FOR YEAR 2017, but students can have benefits.
Some dancers that took part at last year competition earned:
- additional scholastic points at their University, (please, contact your University for more information).
- money from the government.
- Points to be evaluated for sport scholarships for year 2017.
For more information contact your National Olympic Committee or any other governing sport body and the University your dancers will represent.
For year 2017 we can accept only dancers from European countries as we are partners with EUSA-European University Sport Association.
It is very important to have a student from a country, if it is of course possibleJ
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me. I will be very happy to help you!
Fiona Johnson Kocjančič, IDO Vice president, IDO Sport Director
Upcoming IDO Events
- 03. - 06.12.2017 - IDO World Modern Championships 2017
- 06. - 10.12.2017 - 17th World Danceweek
- 06. - 09.12.2017 - IDO World Ballet & Jazz Championships 2017
- 09. - 10.12.2017 - Nordic Disco & Christmas Open
- 09.12.2017 - 3rd IDO Gala World Event
- 15. - 16.12.2017 - World Latin Show & Synchro Dance Championships