Dear IDO National Member Organizations,
I would like to invite all dancers that are students to take part at the third IDO-EUSA UNIVERSITY CHAMPIONSHIPS 2017 that will be held in conjunctions with our prestigious European and World Championships as follows:
- 17.-18.06.2017 at the IDO European Hip hop Championships in Walbrzych, Poland for ADULT HIP HOP solo female and male.
Deadline: Friday, 09.06.2017
- 03.12.-09.12.2017 at the IDO World Ballet, Jazz and Modern Championships in Ossa, Poland for ADULT JAZZ and MODERN solo female and male.
Deadline: Monday, 27.11.2017
All enrolments must be done by the national organizations or by the students themselves through a special enrolment system that is on the new IDO SPORT Sub-Website www.ido-sport.org !
All competitions are held in accordance with the IDO Rules and Regulations and are adjudicated by the IDO licensed Adjudicators.
THERE ARE NO EXTRA REGISTRATION FEES OR STARTING FEES FOR DANCERS THAT ARE ALREADY REGISTERED IN IDO FOR YEAR 2017, but students can have benefits.
Some dancers that took part at last year competition earned:
- additional scholastic points at their University, (please, contact your University for more information).
- money from the government.
- Points to be evaluated for sport scholarships for year 2016.
For more information contact your National Olympic Committee and the University your dancers will represent.
For year 2017 we can accept only dancers from European countries as we are partners with EUSA-European University Sport Association.
It is very important to have a student from a country if it is of course possible
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me. I will be very happy to help you!
Fiona Johnson Kocjančič
IDO Vice president
IDO Sport Director
President of IDO Slovenia